Bouchard Pére et Fils has been an icon in Burgundy since 1731
• Founded in 1731, one of Burgundy’s oldest winegrower and négociant.
• One of the largest Grand and Premier Crus landholder in Burgundy (with 213 acres – 2/3 of total holdings)
• A winegrower first, with organic and sustainable practices since 2000
• Its core expertise is in crafting prestige wines including 12 Grands Crus, 2 Monopoles and 4 exclusivities
• Uncompromising quality standards with long term grower partnerships and ageing in a state-of-theart
winery to create consistency and the truest and finest expression of each terroir
• Acquired in 1995 by the Henriot family, who is committed to investing into the estate and its people
This Bourgogne Blanc (Chardonnay) delivers a shiny pale gold colour with green shades. Intense nose, developing flavours of flowers and white fruit combined with a very light touch of oak. A perfect marriage of freshness and roundness.